Being Where We Are

Being Where We Are

Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Where We Are - Silverton, OR

Where we were at the time of this post

Bob and I have covered a lot of ground since enjoying Oh! Ridge CG at June Lake.  Our 4 days at Lassen NP flew by as did our 6 days at Silver Falls SP in Oregon with friends Joe and Judy Dotson.  A lot of pictures are waiting to be shared (in spite of my short, but traumatic, camera-in-the lake episode), but will have to wait as we are off to see the Oregon Gardens in Silverton today.

Our home is parked at the very nice Silver Spur RV Park in Silverton.  We will be here until tomorrow when we begin another adventure with friends John & Maxine in Olympia, WA.

I hope all is well with you and yours.  Being Where We Are.....Kathie & Bob

4 comments:

  1. I hope you enjoyed the Oregon Gardens as much as we did, and the Silver Spur RV park provided a great base-camp. Looking forward to the photos!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How are you two doing? I guess you will be heading Southsoon. Our time at Calaveras has gone by quick. It is much busier than at the end of the season last year. But you will benefit from being here later in the season

    Take care ,

    Rick and Sue

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Sue and Rick,
      We are doing very well enjoying our 2 month "vacation" in Washington (new photo posted at top of blog). I'm looking forward to a relatively quiet fall at Big Trees. I'm glad you were there for the summer.
      Kathie & Bob

      Delete
  3. I obviously love this cover photo of the Pt. Hudson Marina in Port Townsend. It might just show up in my blog!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments. I hope you have enjoyed reading about where we are.