Being Where We Are

Being Where We Are

Thursday, January 10, 2013

Where We Are at The Silver Strand SB

Where We Are at Silver Strand SB  Jan 9 - February 4, 2013

Mother Nature is alive and well where we are at the Silver Strand.  The wind has been blowing all day and the sand is still racing across the asphalt parking lot.  The wind pushing against the door makes it very difficult to open and makes it slam shut with great force.

Thus, it has been a day to stay inside and enjoy the view.  However, I've been enjoying the view by myself. 



A Room with a View


Bob woke up this morning not feeling well.  Is it a cold? or is it the flu?  We both have had our flu shots, and I have no symptoms.  It is 3pm in the afternoon and he has been in bed since 10am this morning.  He is experiencing chills and has a below normal temperature.  I am hoping for a quick recovery for him, but keeping my eye on him for worsening of symptoms. 

Just a little worried, Being Where We Are.
 
 
 
 
 


2 comments:

  1. So sorry we missed you in San Diego this time around! DO HOPE that Bob is not getting sick!! Best of healing to him!
    Nina

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope all is well. I like the theme 'Being Where You Are'. Says a lot about lots. I noticed you haven't posted anything for awhile and like I said - hope everything is OK.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments. I hope you have enjoyed reading about where we are.